Welcome to Your Divine Glow!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Your Divine Glow’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Your Divine Glow’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Your Divine Glow and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Your Divine Glow All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://yourdivineglow.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://yourdivineglow.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://yourdivineglow.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://yourdivineglow.com/
Redistribute content from Your Divine Glow (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Your Divine Glow does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Your Divine Glow, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Your Divine Glow shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Your Divine Glow reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Your Divine Glow a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
The methods of healing, coaching and education that I offer are a form of alternative energy medicine, they are not a substitute for conventional medical treatments, nor are the holistic tools and forms of energy work I practice such as Reiki, sound vibration healing, healing crystals, essential oils etc… These methods of healing are not meant to substitute or replace conventional psychological or medical treatment.
The healing methods and guidance I offer are practical, pleasant, natural and totally safe for anyone, and can be given along with any conventional or alternative treatment. I believe that in order for my services to be effective in your life, there is a great deal of self-healing and self work that is required. My healing methods work with the chosen tools (reiki, crystals, sound vibration, essential oils) If you have a serious physical or psychological health concern, please visit your doctor or other appropriate, qualified and licensed medical practitioner.
The methods that I use do not require tissue manipulation or massage and do not involve undressing (with the exception of shoe removal)
All information and personal details that are discussed during a session is private and is respected with the utmost confidentiality.
My services are offered as part of my practice as a Life Coach and Energy Practitioner and are not to be taken as medical advice but as spiritual guidance. My primary efforts are directed to helping others discover their own abilities to heal themselves, to connect with their Higher Spirit for a balanced and joyful life.
** The views and opinions expressed on this website, and all blog posts, are my own. I am not affiliated with any one person or organisation.